Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Flickr

This week we joined the online photo group called Flickr. I really like it. It's an easy way to share photos and I like that all our photos are on the internet, just incase something would happen to our computer and we would lose everything. You can make photos open to only you or just family and friends or to anyone.

I'm still working my way through figuring it all out. I'm having trouble with putting pics on to the blog from flickr. So I'm working on it. We'll see. For tonight my computer work is done. Bri is working late. kids are in bed (by 7:40, small miracle) and now I am going to get all my Fall stuff out and decorate! I love it, it's my favorite season to decorate for. It's hard to get in the mood when it's still 100 degrees out though!

No comments: