Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time Flies!!!


Wow! I can't believe how fast time goes. It seems like just yesterday that I was writing about Mason potty training and now it's 3 , weeks almost! So much has happened. Easter, a visit from my mom and of course the eventful week of potty training.

For those of you who are interested about how the potty training went read on. If not skip to the next paragraph. Our week was intense but fruitful. There were lots of laughs, M&Ms and spiderman gummies and cars, some accidents, tears and screams from Mason, exhaustion from Brian and I, and some victories! I can say that the pee thing is pretty much mastered the poop thing is a work in progress. But overall we are happy with the results. As Brian and I say we invested our week of spring break.

Our Easter was fun, spent with some friends. We realized that the life stage we are in right now does not allow us (Brian and I) to really spend time with one another when we are out of the house. Brian is usually keeping track of Mason while I am with the girls. The separation can be a bummer sometimes and a little exhausting but we know it is just a season. Easter night we went to visit our friends and co-workers new little boy at the hospital. Tobin Kelly has finally arrived and is doing wonderfully!

My mom came to visit this past Thurs-Tues. Although it was a quick visit time went slow and it was quality. I just enjoy doing the everyday things with my mom. We did a couple projects together, exercised, cooked and went on a family shopping outing to Roseville! It's great to have extra hands and love for the kids. Visits from Mom are always special :)

1 comment:

H. said...

Your children are so beautiful!