Thursday, April 17, 2008

Road Trip!

It's 10:30 at night and I've just finished packing ( I think ) for our first family road trip. We are headed off to Monterey for the weekend bright and early tomorrow morning. We've had this planned for awhile and literally, with Mason, have been counting down the days. The reason we are going is Brian is doing a century ride (100 miles) on Sunday morning at the Sea Otter Classic. It's a pretty big bike weekend with all kinds of bikes races and things to do. On Saturday we are going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium! We are all so excited :) Brian's parents are meeting us there for the weekend so we are looking forward to seeing them as well. I'm just excited to get out of Chico. It's been over a year and a half since I've gone anywhere. I love Chico but I'm getting a little stir crazy. We'll let you know how all it goes and some pics when we get back. Have a great weekend!

Check out the following link to see where we are going!
SeaOtterClassic.com

No comments: