Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Secret in the Sauce Contest

Ok so Bri and I have really been into blogging these days. It's pretty much what we do every night, posting on our own and checking others out. Tonight I came across a blog created by two women who have created a blog (with a contest even!) to get more people to visit your blog, find friends etc. You know, just to have more bloggin' fun! So I thought, why not. My blog is really nothing special compared to the many others I've browsed but that's what I'm here for, to learn more :) And hey I could win something! So if your a gal and want to know more or you even want to join me check this out http://thesecretisinthesauce.blogspot.com/or click on the button on my side bar. Peace out!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Okay, I'm in. But I never understand when I try to email someone off their blog...the Login/passport thing comes up...do you get that?