Sunday, June 8, 2008

Let the countdown begin


Ok one week from today we will be heading east to the Buckeye state for 5 weeks! Yep we are making the move across country for the summer. And I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it! :) ha ha ha! No, I really am so excited. It's been over a year since I have been back "home". Our summer assignment for Campus Crusade is taking some classes. Brian will be doing that in Orlando and after much thought we decided it would be best for me and the kids to just stay with my parents. So Brian will be with us the first week then he will fly to Orlando, actually Winter Park at Rollins College to be exact, and he'll be there taking 4 classes in 4 weeks. Yea, kinda intense. Another reason me and the kids are not going, he won't have much free time to do anything but study. Half way through our time in Ohio M & and I are flying down to visit Bri and we are going to go to Disney! Love it :) So that's what we are doing and now here's some things I'm looking forward to...
  • Introducing the girls to everyone, specifically my brother and SIL! Only my parents have met them so there are many family members and friends to meet.
  • Reintroducing family and friends to M. He's such a different person from when we were there last. He's his own little person and I can't wait for everyone to get to know him!
  • Seeing my best friend and her husband and their kids.
  • The mini high school and college reunions that have been planned.
  • Running and talking with my dad.
  • Cooking, walking and talking, planning, etc. with my mom.
  • Chillin' with my bro and his fam, seeing their new house.
  • Seeing grandparents, giving them hugs :)
  • Having all my Ohio family and friends get to know our family.
I'm looking forward to the fun memories that will be made through all these special times.

Well 6 days to go. So much to do between now and then. And the in-laws and nephew are coming this week too. Ok let the fun begin. Pray for me.

No comments: