Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh Mason...


Mason has been saying some pretty cute things that as a proud mommy I just have to share.

His new thing is to whisper and tell us secrets. But he gets the words "secret' and "whisper" mixed up and somehow it comes out "speaker". So he says "Mom, come here I have a speaker for you" and talks at his normal volume level.

He enjoys picking out the songs we listen to while driving in the car. Yesterday he asked me to change the song but I said it was my turn to pick and he responded with "Actually, mom it's my turn." Who is this kid?!

When he asks for something (watch another movie, have another snack) and doesn't get the answer he's looking for he will ask every other person in the room hoping for the "right" answer. The other day I was home alone with the kids and he asked if he could watch Cars for the second time and I said no. He asked if he could ask Theia. I said of course, luckily she responded with silence which we took as a no.

This morning, when my eyes were barely open and I was getting Mason his "O's" he said, "Mom, do you know how much I love you? This much." And he stretched out his arms as wide as he could.

You gotta love him.

1 comment:

Julie said...

he sounds like a cute one. I LOVE the 2 1/2 yrs mark. Something about it is a real joy!