Sunday, September 21, 2008

Can you believe it?


I'll admit I've become slightly addicted to blogging. Well really only to a select few. And one of those is simplemom.net She is smart, creative and fun and I'm pretty sure we would be friends in real life. Through my searching of blogs I've also come across some amazing jewelery by Lisa Leonard. LOVE IT! So here's the thing. My new favorite blog and my new favorite jewelery have teamed up and are giving a free give away on simplemomblog. Don't you just love it! I've entered the contest (3 times, that's the max) so we'll see. Keep your fingers crossed and of course check out these sites and tell me what you think.

***The picture of the necklace is not the one I could win but this is the necklace I'm asking for for my birthday (DEC.1, subtle reminder) with the kids names on it. Isn't it sweet!

1 comment:

My First Kitchen said...

Those are so cute!! I love how simple and understated they are! I hope you win!!